170mm ABS pencil appearance, steamline design, 7cm general stainless steel tip, 2.36mm diameter of the tip, 3m PVC medical cable, maximal output current 1A, frequency confine 0-1.0MHZ, current resistance 200Ω, each packed with one inner PE plastic bag and outer sterile pouch, ETO sterile and single use only.
Instruction for use:
1. Use aseptic technique when removing a single use pencil from pouch.
2. Check electrode connection for secure fit. If electrode is changed, ensure that the new electrode is fully inserted. Remove protective sleeve from electrode.
3. Plug pencil connector into the socket of the electrosurgical unit on generator.
4. To activate cut mode, depress (CUT) switch. To activate coag ode, depress (COAG) switch. Ensure that generator responds correctly.
5. Please check the production date in the instructions before use.